Coordinate Remote Viewing Manual
1. Matrix: Something within which something else originates or takes form or develops. A place or point of origin or growth.
2. Signal: Something that incites into action; an immediate cause or impulse. In radio propagation theory, the carrier wave that is received by the radio or radar receiving set.
3. Signal Line: The hypothesized train of signals emanating from the Matrix (discussed below) and perceived by the remote viewer, which transports the information obtained through the remote viewing process.
4. Wave: A disturbance or variation that transfers itself and energy progressively from point to point in a medium or in space in such a way that each particle or element influences the adjacent ones and that may be in the form of an elastic deformation or of a variation of level or pressure, of electric or magnetic intensity, of electric potential, or of temperature.
5. Aperture: An opening or open space; hole, gap, cleft, chasm, slit. In radar, the electronic gate that controls the width and dispersion pattern of the radiating signal or wave.
6. Gestalt: A unified whole; a configuration, pattern, or organized field having specific properties that cannot be derived from the summation of its component parts.
7. Evoking: (Evoke: "to call forth or up; to summon; to call forth a response; elicit.") Iteration of the coordinate or alternate prompting method is the mechanism which "evokes" the signal line, calling it up, causing it to impinge on the autonomic nervous system and unconsciousness for transmittal through the viewer and on to objectification (discussed at length in STRUCTURE).
8. Coding/Encoding/Decoding: The information conveyed on the signal line is "encoded," that is translated into an information system (a code) allowing data to be "transmitted" by the signal line. Upon receiving the signal, the viewer must "decode" this information through proper structure to make it accessible. This concept is very similar to radio propagation theory, in which the main carrier signal is modulated to convey the desired information.
Next: CRV-Manual THEORY > Discussion
Coordinate Remote Viewing-Manual Index