Coordinate Remote Viewing Manual
D. The Six Primary Dimensionals:
1. Diagonal: Something that extends between two or more other things; a line connecting two points of intersection of two lines of a figure.
2. Horizontal: Parallel to the plane of the horizon.
3. Mass: Extent of whatever forms a body--usually matter.
4. Space: Distance interval or area between or within things. "Empty distance."
5. Vertical: Perpendicular to the plane of the horizon; highest point/lowest point (i.e., height or depth).
6. Volume: A quantity; bulk; mass; or amount.
Next: CRV-Manual STAGE III > Aesthetic Impact
Coordinate Remote Viewing-Manual Index