Coordinate Remote Viewing Manual
1. Aesthetic: Sensitivity of response to given site.
2. Drawing: The act of representing something by line, etc.
3. Idea: Mental conception; a vague impression; a hazy perception; a model or archetype.
4. Impact: A striking together; changes, moods, emotions, sometimes very gross, but may be very weak or very subtle.
5. Mobility: The state or quality of being mobile.
6. Motion: The act or process of moving.
7. Perceptible: That which can be grasped mentally through the senses.
8. Prompt: To incite to move or to action; move or inspire by suggestion.
9. Rendering: Version; translation (often highly detailed).
10. Sketch: To draw the general outline without much detail; to describe the principle points (idea) of.
11. To Track: To trace by means of vestiges, evidence, etc.; to follow with a line.
12. Vision: One of the faculties of the sensorum, connected to the visual senses out of which the brain constructs an image.
Next: CRV-Manual STAGE III > Site Requirements
Coordinate Remote Viewing-Manual Index