Coordinate Remote Viewing Manual
1. Sense: Any of the faculties, as sight, hearing, smell, taste, or touch, by which man perceives stimuli originating from outside or inside the body.
2. Sensory: Of or pertaining to the senses or sensations.
3. Tactile: Of, pertaining to, endowed with, or affecting the sense of touch. Perceptible to the touch; capable of being touched; tangible.
4. Auditory: Of or pertaining to hearing, to the sense of hearing, or to the organs of hearing. Perceived through or resulting from the sense of hearing.
5. Dimension: Extension in a single line or direction as length, breadth and thickness or depth. A line has one dimension, length. A plane has two dimensions, length and breadth. A solid or cube has three dimensions, length, breadth and thickness.
Next: CRV-Manual STAGE II > Site Requirements
Coordinate Remote Viewing-Manual Index